It is not instantly clear how you can take screenshots on Android TV, but it surely’s easy as soon as .
For those who’ve ever learn our Roku and Android TV articles, you might have seen a stark distinction within the high quality of screenshots between the gadgets.
Roku makes life exhausting if you wish to take screenshots—you have to put the machine in Developer Mode and entry your Roku’s IP handle from a browser. On Android TV, the method is far simpler, although not so simple as taking screenshots on Android cell.
On this article, we will clarify how you can take a screenshot in your Android TV.
The way to Take Screenshots on Android TV
Taking a screenshot on Android TV is easy. You simply have to observe the straightforward step-by-step directions beneath.
- Maintain down the Dwelling button in your Android TV distant management for 5 seconds.
- A brand new menu will pop up on the display.
- Navigate proper and spotlight Screenshot.
- Press Dwelling.
- Scroll down and select both Save to Images or Save and Share.
- For those who select Save and Share, choose the app you wish to share the screenshot with.
However what occurs in case your Android TV machine would not include a distant? You could have two choices:
- In case your machine has a USB port, you’ll be able to plug in a wi-fi keyboard and press the Print Display button.
- If you do not have a USB port out there, obtain one of many many Android TV distant apps from the Google Play Retailer. They’ll all embody a Dwelling button.
Picture Credit score: Justin Ormont/Wikimedia Commons
Pictures of a Mysterious New Home windows 11 App Have Leaked On-line
About The Writer